Meeting the Professional Standards for Educational Leadership for Principals, Assistant Principals, and Department Supervisors. In this forum, led by Dr. Robert Previti, Retired Superintendent of Schools, participants will review :
- What curricular and assessment plans have you designed based on the needs of the students in your school?
- What judgements do you make when legal mandates and personal ethics come into conflict and may influence considerations for your decisions?
- Some decisions are immediate and reactive rather than slow-developing and responsive. What standards or criteria allows you to recognize the difference?
Come explore these questions and more during this highly interactive workshop that will include discussions of the Professional Standard in Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment and the Professional Standard in Ethics and Professional Norms!
- A Benchmarking Model for Data Driven Decision-Making (Assumptions and Solutions to Close Achievement Gaps)
- Ethics and Professional Judgement in Compromising Administrative Scenarios
A light breakfast will be served.
Audience: Principals, Assistant Principals, and Department Supervisors
Workshop Code: S19017
Dates: Wednesday August 22, 2018
From: 9:00 to: 12:00
Cost: $58 OR 2 ETTC Hour(s). For info on membership, call the ETTC.
Instructor: Robert Previti
Location: SRI & ETTC - Meeting Rooms 107A - 109A
Visit our special projects page to learn more about grants and other classroom activities.
Online registration is the easy way to sign up for our classes. To find details, description and location for a particular workshop, click on the workshop name found through the search windows above.
Please be advised that by registering for an SRI&ETTC workshop you are liable for the workshop registration fee. If your school district does not pay the registration fee you will be billed by Stockton University. If you need to cancel your registration, please see the Cancellation Policy below.
If you have any questions regarding this matter, please contact the SRI&ETTC at 609-626-3850.
You can withdraw from a workshop at no cost, up until two weeks before the workshop date. Please notify us of your cancellation by mail, telephone or fax. Withdrawals within two weeks prior to workshop date will forfeit half of the registration fee. No-shows on the day of the workshop will forfeit the entire registration fee.
(workshops that are scheduled in within the next 45 days)
New I&RS Offerings Currently Being Scheduled for 2017-2018
Please Check Back